NEW HOURS as of August 1st, 2016:
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month: 5-7pm
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month: 10am – 12pm
Fruit of The Vine is our Food Pantry at Trinity Christian Fellowship. Jesus placed a high value on meeting people’s physical needs (Matt. 25:35-46). In fact, Jesus said that when we feed those in need, we are feeding Him! So each week we serve families who are in need of help with groceries.
The mission for the Fruit of the Vine Ministry is twofold. (1) to physically and spiritually minister to the needy, and (2), through that process, to help stimulate the faith of Trinity Christian Fellowship into action (James 2:17).
In order to be effective and good stewards with what God is providing for us, the following policies are in order:
- Food is distributed on a weekly basis per family. FOTV is open on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month from 5 to 7pm and the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of every month from 10am-12pm.
- All Food Pantry guests must show personal identification in order to receive food distribution. Exception can only be authorized by our Pastors or the Fruit of the Vine Director.
- Food is distributed to one household per month. A household is defined as a physical address. If there are multiple families living in one household; the FOTV policy is to allow a maximum of two families to receive food distribution for the month for the household.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any transportation to/from our Food Pantry.
We’re always looking for volunteers to help us serve the community! Our volunteers help welcome guests, package groceries, carry groceries to cars, and pray for people’s needs. If you’d like to volunteer, please contact Lore Nowobielski, our FOTV Director!